How do I find my FedEx Meter Number?
Your FedEx Meter Number is the identifier used by FedEx to pull your negotiated shipping rates and to keep track of your tracking requests.
In order to obtain your FedEx Meter Number, follow these steps:
- Log into FedEx Developer by using you FedEx User ID and Password. Remember to select “Web Services for Shipping” under the “I want to” drop down before logging in.
- Select “Move to Production” on the menu at the left side of your screen.
- Click on “Get Production Key” once the page is fully loaded. It should be in the middle of the page.
- The following fields will appear. Insert these answers to these fields:
- Do you intend to resell your software? No.
- Please check the box next to each type of FedEx web services you intend to use in your integration solution: FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track, etc.)
- Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant: Corporate Developer.
- Once you’ve entered the answers, click “Continue >>”
- Accept the terms of usage.
- Fill out all the required company information denoted by an asterisk.
- If you need to update your profile settings while getting your FedEx Meter Number, check the box that says “Please check this box if you want to update your Profile…”
- Click “Continue>>” to access your FedEx Authentication Key and FedEx Meter Number.
- You should see this screen. The Meter Number can be found below the Authentication Key. That should do it!