How do I setup ACH Billing with EasyPost?
If you want to pay with ACH billing directly to your bank account, it’s simple to set up with EasyPost.
- Log into your EasyPost Account and go to your Dashboard.
- Click on Billing on the left hand menu.
- Click on Add Bank Account under the “Primary Payment Method” menu.
- Select your bank account. Click “View More” if you don’t see your bank account to find more options*.
- Enter your Online Banking log in.
- Select the account you want to link to EasyPost.
*If you still don’t see your bank account, click the “x” at the top right and fill out your account information to see if Stripe will still accept your account. If it does not, email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.