All remaining balances on your account are 100% refundable for up to 1 year from the initial transaction. If you would like to initialize a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a refund on postage you have already purchased but have not shipped please email us to discuss it. In most cases we can work with the carrier to issue a refund, and we would be happy to help you get your refund.
Feel free to cancel your account at anytime. There are no long term obligations and you will only be charged for the services you have used. Any remaining balance in your account can be refunded by sending us an email at email@example.com
EasyPost Shipping Insurance does not include:
1. Coins, bullion, loose diamonds or stones, stocks, bonds, currency, deeds, evidence of debt, travelers checks, money orders, gift certificates, calling cards, lottery tickets, or any other negotiable documents.
2. Loss from delay, deterioration, spoilage or contamination of perishable merchandise except when resulting from fire.
3. Merchandise shipped on consignment, memorandum or approval unless shipped in fulfillment of an order or request.
4. Loss, damage or non-arrival of any package or its contents which (a) is addressed, wrapped or packed insufficiently, incorrectly or contrary to carrier's packaging requirements; or (b) bears a descriptive label or packaging which tends to describe nature of contents EXCEPT if shipped via Parcel Post and required by Postal Laws and Regulations.
5. Any package containing personal goods shipped on behalf of an employer or employee.
6. Against loss or damage arising out of dishonesty on the part of the insured or insured's employees.
7. Against loss or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war, including action in hindering, combating or defending against an actual, impending or expected attack, (1) by any government or sovereign poser (de jure facto), or by any authority maintaining or using military, naval or air forces; or (2) by military, naval or air forces; (3) by an agent of any such government power, authority or forces (b) any weapon of war employing atomic fission or radioactive force whether in time of peace or war; (c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power, or action taken by governmental authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure, or destruction under quarantine or Customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade.
8. Against loss or damage caused by nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination, all whether controlled or uncontrolled, and whether such loss be direct or indirect, proximate or remote, or be in whole or in part caused by, contributed to, or aggravated by the peril(s) insured against in this Policy; however, direct loss by "fire" resulting from nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination is insured against by this Policy.
A. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any loss, damage or shortage to property covered by other valid and collectable insurance nor for carrier's liability. Coverage under this Policy shall be EXCESS of aforementioned. EasyPost will not be liable if packages are not reported to EasyPost and related premiums not remitted, even if the carrier is a covered carrier. COVERAGE IS CONTINGENT upon carrier being liable for loss, damage or shortage and obligated (except for USPS) to meet its liability by paying a portion of the value of such claims.
B. Any covered loss will be paid to you or your Assignee within 30 days of EasyPost's receipt of all required claim documentation and requested damaged goods.
C. Upon payment or replacement for loss or damage, all your rights to recover from the carrier, excluding amount equal to your deductible, are transferred to us. You will assist us in every reasonable manner to secure recovery.
D. No suit or action for the recovery of any claim under this Policy shall be sustainable in any court of law or equity unless commenced within twelve(12) months after you discover the occurrence which gives rise to the claim, provided, however, that if by the laws of the State within which this Policy is issued, such limitation is invalid, then any such claim shall be void unless such action or suit commences with the shortest limit of time permitted by the laws of that State.
E. This policy may be canceled at any time by your written request or by us upon thirty (30) days written notice, or the number of days if greater, required by the regulations in your State. However, such cancellation shall not affect any shipments already made for which reports and premium have been tendered by you and accepted by EasyPost.
F. The yearly anniversary of the Policy inception date shall be regarded as the annual renewal date.
J. Policy changes can only be effected by EasyPost.
K. This Policy treats banded boxes and pallets of boxes as one single package.
G. If a part of a pair or set is lost or damaged, we will only pay you a reasonable and fair portion of the total value of the pair or set and NOT the total value.
H. This Policy is void if you have intentionally concealed or misrepresented any material fact or circumstance relating to this insurance.
I. This Policy is automatically canceled if you have not reported any shipments within the latest twelve (12) month period.