This guide will teach you the two ways to track packages with EasyPost.
There's two methods of tracking packages with EasyPost:
- Provide your existing tracking number and carrier.
- Purchase the shipping label with EasyPost, which includes a free Tracker.
Our tracking service uses webhooks to give you updates about your shipments. Refer to our webhooks guide to learn how we use webhooks to send you tracking updates.
Before You Start
- Sign up for an EasyPost account or log in to an existing account.
- Setup your webhook URLs for Test Mode and Production Mode.
- Grab one of our official client libraries.
- Choose the "Step 1" that is applicable to you:
If you haven't run through our Getting Started Guide, definitely do that before moving on to this one.