What is the FedEx Web Service Certification process?
The FedEx Web Service Certification process is used by FedEx to authorize applications to print shipping labels in a production environment. Without certification, you can only pull rating requests with your FedEx production credentials.
To obtain FedEx Web Service Certification, follow these steps:
- To get your FedEx account certified for production labels:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: EasyPost Customer Certification Request.
Please include the following details of your FedEx account:
- FedEx Production Account Number:
- FedEx Production Meter Number:
- Name associated with the FedEx account:
- Phone associated with the FedEx account:
- Email associated with the FedEx account:
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about this process.