Get Caught Up on the January Episodes of Unboxing Logistics
by Jaidyn Farar
Wondering what 2024 holds in store for your shipping operations? Dealing with customer complaints of stolen packages? Wondering how to achieve full visibility into your supply chain?
Look no further; answers are just an episode away.
Logistics Trends and Tips for 2024 w/ Chris Caplice
While nobody can know exactly what the future brings, it’s fun to guess! In this episode, makes some informed guesses, sharing what he believes the logistics landscape will look like in 2024. You might want to take notes; as the executive director for the and chief scientist for , Chris has deep supply chain expertise.
Chris and Lori discuss:
- Strategies to build relationships with supply chain partners
- Geopolitical tensions and supply chain disruptions
- How scenario planning can help you prepare for the worst
How To Fight Porch Piracy w/ Jessica Lowrance
, vice president of federal affairs at , explains that porch piracy harms both businesses and consumers—and unfortunately, there’s not an easy solution. However, you can do your part to minimize package theft by supporting local and federal anti-porch piracy legislation. In the meantime, follow Jessica’s tips to keep your packages safe from porch pirates.
Jessica and Lori discuss:
- The negative effects of porch piracy
- Why porch piracy should be considered a felony (no matter the carrier)
- Simple ways to minimize package theft
EasyPost Analytics: Simplifying Supply Chain Visibility w/ James Sutton
Having full supply chain visibility makes a huge difference in your business’s efficiency and profitability. It all starts with the right tools. , head of the engineering team, describes what EasyPost Analytics can do, how it works, and who it’s for.
James and Lori discuss:
- The purpose of shipping analytics software
- What each EasyPost Analytics module does
- The typical ROI for data and analytics software
Warehouse Automation and Sustainability w/ Kim Baudry
Automation does more than save time. It also helps save the planet (and the people on it). , market development director at , explains how warehouse robotics and software combine to support more sustainable practices.
Kim and Lori discuss:
- Why labor is considered a resource—and how to preserve it
- How software helps businesses operate more efficiently
- The ROI of sustainability initiatives
The Evolution of the Logistics Industry w/ John Campo
John and Lori discuss:
- The past, present, and future of logistics
- How shipping data improves your bottom line
- The importance of fast, reliable delivery
What’s ahead …
Listen in February for expert tips on sustainability, robotics, software implementation, and more!