Get Caught Up on the November Episodes of Unboxing Logistics
by Jaidyn Farar
With peak season upon us, things are busier than ever for ecommerce businesses, logistics partners, carriers, and supply chain professionals. But we’re hoping you still had time to listen to the November episodes of . If not, just peruse this blog for a quick recap!
Carbon Neutral Shipping: How Does It Work? w/ Jicara Gorski
, principal product manager at , joined Lori for an exciting announcement: starting November 1, all shipments sent through EasyPost’s Shipping API will have a net neutral carbon impact. By partnering with reliable organizations to purchase carbon offsets, EasyPost has made it easier for their customers to ship sustainably—at no extra cost to them.
Jicara and Lori discuss:
- Why businesses should care about sustainable shipping
- The reasons behind the carbon neutral shipping initiative
- What carbon offsets are and how they work
Shipping Resources for Small Businesses w/ Kelli Martin
Small businesses don’t always have access to the same resources as larger organizations. With limited capital and smaller teams, these businesses have to get creative to grow. In this episode, shares some small business shipping resources that offers. From a grant program to their very own podcast, FedEx aims to help small businesses in every aspect of their operations.
Kelli and Lori discuss:
- Small business challenges and trends
- Shipping tips for small businesses
- Resources FedEx provides (and where to find them)
Navigating High-Volume Shipping Challenges w/ Jeff Skaistis & Jeff Goeters
You know what they say—two Jeffs are better than one! In this episode, and join forces to announce EasyPost’s new enterprise shipping offering: . As Jeff Goeters puts it, “When out-of-the-box won’t do, that’s what we do.”
Jeff, Jeff, and Lori discuss:
- Challenges high-volume shippers face
- How to know when it’s time to upgrade to an enterprise shipping solution
- Key capabilities and features of EasyPost Enterprise
Is Consolidated Shipping Right for You? w/ Guy Gemmill
Shipping internationally? You can save money and simplify the process by using shipping consolidation. , president and co-founder of , explains how consolidated shipping works and how to know if it’s right for your business.
Guy and Lori discuss:
- The advantages of consolidated shipping
- When to use consolidated shipping vs. expedited shipping
- How to know when it’s time to start shipping internationally
What’s ahead …
You can check one thing off your Christmas wishlist: more episodes of Unboxing Logistics are coming soon! We’re excited to talk about shipping consolidation, supply chain sustainability, and women in logistics.