Streamline Your Shipping and Logistics in Business Central
With the proliferation of e-commerce shipping over the past several years, shippers find that the old ways of doing business might not cut it anymore. As a result, businesses everywhere are looking for innovative solutions to streamline their shipping and logistics. Having the right solutions in place can lead to an improved customer experience, cost savings for your business, and the peace of mind needed to focus on growing your business.
For those using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as their ERP, Insight Works has developed an innovative solution, called Dynamic Ship, that allows users to easily add carrier integration, real-time shipping rates, package management, and shipment tracking to Dynamics 365 Business Central. Leveraging the EasyPost API, Dynamic Ship can significantly improve your parcel delivery performance with real-time analytics. Using EasyPost's carrier tracking data, build reports and dashboards that give real-time visibility into your supply chain, enabling you to make complex decisions on the fly.
Leveraging EasyPost's world-class API, Dynamic Ship users can leverage the following benefits:
- Real-Time Rate Shopping: Users can obtain shipping rates from their favorite carriers.
- Print Shipping Labels: Dynamic Ship makes it easy for users to print shipping labels right from Business Central.
- Shipment Tracking: Every package shipped using Dynamic Ship has a unique URL assigned to view shipment tracking information.
Who uses Dynamic Ship?
Dynamic Ship from Insight Works is a shipping app designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and powered by the EasyPost API. A prerequisite for Dynamic Ship is Dynamics 365 Business Central. Dynamic Ship is directly integrated into Business Central, allowing users to perform their shipping tasks within a single platform rather than navigating multiple platforms.
The benefits of Dynamic Ship include a streamlined shipping process saving time, and reducing errors by managing shipping tasks within a single platform.
Many Dynamics 365 Business Central apps are licensed based on the number of users. With Dynamic Ship, the licensing model is simple: Dynamic Ship is based on location and not limited by the number of users. For example, if a company has three locations and wants to use Dynamic Ship at all three locations, they need three licenses. There are two ways to install and configure Dynamic Ship:
- Business Central users can access an extensions marketplace from within their Business Platform. Users search for "Dynamic Ship" within the extensions marketplace and follow the prompts to install the app.
- Users can also visit the Microsoft AppSource website and search for "Dynamic Ship." Users can also click on the "Free Trial" button to install the app.